Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What are you thankful for?

As I'm preparing my thoughts for my own "thankful" post for tomorrow leading up to Thanksgiving, I can't help but wonder: what are the readers of The Hopeless Gamer thankful for? I know some of you actually have tastes that are very different from my own, and that's great! I'm curious what things you've seen or played this year that makes you feel warm inside when it comes to nerdy things in general.

Feel free to leave a comment here if you have anything nerdy you'd like to say you're thankful for at the dinner table Thursday night but would feel like too much of a geek saying in front of your family and friends. For instance, an acceptable comment would be: "I'm thankful for the Star Trek reboot making science fiction fun again." You get the idea :P

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my awesomely nerdy family. I'm also thankful that they have exposed me to basically all of my current favorite things such as A Game of Thrones and Dread. I was so excited to go to GenCon with my bros and sister-in-law this year. Maybe we can get the other sister-in-law to join next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit late, but I'm enormously thankful for the Players in my Dark Heresy game.

    They are so enthusiastic, it makes every game just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...