Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update!



Ok, so I don't plan on updating everyday, but day 2 is a big deal, right? It shows that the idea to start wasn't just a flash in the pan, it was a real gun shot that produced a big plume of bad-smelling smoke! I more than met my quote today, which was pretty awesome, I started to get into the story a little bit more, which is really awesome, and I came up with a title, which is really pretty awesome!

If you read the Shocktober post that inspired my novel, you won't be surprised by the title, so here it is: War Drums. Pretty straight forward, and it works as kind of a tension builder, and you hear the war drums sounding just right before battle, and that's what this first entry will likely be. At only 175 pages, it can't really be an epic, so I'm planning for the future baby! Maybe someday down the line, 4 or 5 years from now, I'll have a series of novels in the series. Probably not, but it's fun to imagine anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...