Monday, November 9, 2009

Hunter: The Vigil


So I'm working on planning the game of Hunter: The Vigil I'm going to be running to review for Eye of the Vortex. I'm planning something incredibly dorky and likely more than a little nerdy. For my four brave volunteers I have created fake email addresses to help them get in character. They also all have received an email from a fifth member of their team which is cryptic, but I hope enticing.

I want to embrace this whole "internet" thing for my game what with the pdf scenario and pdf pre-generated characters. Let's call this an experiment; I can't wait to find out what everyone thinks of it. I know the Wife is already thinking it's cool!

(Image courtesy of White Wolf's Hunter page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...