Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shocktober Day 8 - Crutch

The Crutch scam is always the best; you hobble around for a bit, get some freebie charity money, and off you go, richer than you were before. This was always my go-to con until one day my ankle started throbbing, then my knee, then my other leg, it didn't stop there. My buddy says I ripped off the wrong old lady, but I don't believe in gypsies...

(Image borrowed from the New Castle Hospitals Website.)

FREE STUFF REMINDER! Don't forget that you you only have a couple of weeks left to enter our Hiaku give away to give a copy of White Dwarf #356 to a lucky reader! Check out this post for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...