Sunday, September 6, 2009

Next on: The Hopeless Gamer!

So, I've decided to randomly post a preview of what we have in store this coming week. Why? I don't know, I'm bored and don't have anything in particular to write about other than that I started reading the core rules for Burning Wheel (Revised Edition) and it's awesome, but it's way too early for me to write about that!

1. I'm working on my review of 3:16: Carnage Amongst the Stars and should have that up by Thursday, maybe even sooner if you're lucky!

2. Wednesday brings my regular column: A Test of Character. This time I'll be building a character concept to be used in games Hunter: the Vigil or the new Supernatural game. If you'd like me to create a character concept for a specific genre or game, feel free to leave a comment here or on the future aToC coming this wednesday and I'll see what I can do. I'm up for a challenge!

3. Friday Night Gaming should provide me with lots of material to discuss the group's upcoming Eberron 4e campaign. As a part of this, I hope to have my Gun Mage custom character details hammered out and be able to post some information on that as well.

This is all very exciting. I promise.

EDIT: I forgot, whatever post comes up next is our 100th post, that's excited at least, right?

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your Hunter NPCs. I've ben writing NPCs with the System Rulebook for practice. I hope to start building them with my Hunter book soon.

    Peace,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...