Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just in time for Christmas.

So, quick post today, and it seems random (mostly because it is an unplanned), but I did want to say for those of you who might actually have given it a second thought - I'm still alive. I'm just taking a break from the regular posting as I've had to take a mental break from the whole exercise. Anyway, THG is not dead, I'm not dead, and gaming is, I might add, most definitely not dead. In fact, I've been continuing to work on my own pet project. It's a project that, I'm not afraid to admit, has just exploded and grown much quicker than I would have expected since I started the blogging break. Apart from my own creations, I've been playing some Dragon Age tabletop (and DA 2 for the ps3) and tons of Lord of the Rings LCG still. I've also been continuing to buy weekly digital comics since September. Outside of that, I don't have a whole lot more to talk about (another legitimate reason I've been holding off from much blogging).

And lastly, because I always love to post pictures of cool stuff, you should go over and get the details on FFG's new announcement on Star Wars themed card sleeves.



These are just awesome, and I wish I had an excuse to start using them before the Star Wars LCG comes out, but I guess I'll just have to wait for the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...