Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shocktober Day 2 - Seeds of Horror - Just a Sip of Red

(Just a little header here - Tuesdays are Seeds of Horror days for this Shocktober! Essentially, I write just a real small bit - a sentence or four - that can get you going on a horror story of your own. Enjoy! For more of this, check out all of Shocktober 2009 since it was just 31 days of this)

I was new in town, and so when some neighbors invited me over for a wine tasting party, I couldn't see any harm in making some new friends. When I took the first sip, I knew something was off. I hadn't tasted it before, but I knew it was blood. The worst part was that none of the other party guests looked alarmed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...