Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In honor of GM's Day: In which I present you with an awesome picture I found on the internet.

Happy GM's day... I guess! No idea where this picture comes from (if you know, please share your vast knowledge!), but I figure it's perfect for either a Western style Battlestar Galactica game or Chain of Dogs narrative from the Malazan book Deadhouse Gates (must-read for fantasy fans btw). Picture the train as the Galactica, the white-haired man in black as Adama (with Tigh and Apollo standing on either side of him), and all the cowboys as civilians. Last step: invite me to your game.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'm wrong, but the first thing I thought of when I saw it was Space 1889...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely the vibe I get as well, especially given the three main characters in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moses clapped shut the telescope, frowning. His heart was hardened, was it? So be it. He turned away from the withered bush, his lieutenants Aaron and Joshua, resplendent in their crisp uniforms with sabers at side, falling in line behind him. Casting forth his arm, he gave the order. The 800mm Krupp Railway Gun trundled forth, its barrel eager to sing the wrath of god.

    The eleventh plague was going to be a real bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soon as we finish Eberron, Dragon Age, Amethyst, Genius, and Descent!

    ReplyDelete

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...