Thursday, January 21, 2010

One Sheets - Savage Worlds


So I just discovered the giant list of One Sheets - or one page scenarios available directly from Pinnacle for Savage Worlds. These are fantastic. I've been thinking of the best way to introduce The Group to Savage Worlds and make it exciting, and I think we'll be playing one of these One Sheet scenarios tomorrow night as first exposure to Savage Worlds.

Now don't get me wrong, there's not a bunch of depth with these, I've chosen a scenario involving nazi's as the main antagonist, for example. That being said, they should be fun! and possibly even furious! fast! as well. My only real reservation at this point is the monster listings. This is still the area I'm least comfortable with, and seeing all the edges listed for just three characters was a little overwhelming. That being said, if this is the system I end up running the most, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I pick up on the edges by name without having to look them up.

Also! There's a bunch of pregen characters to choose from as well on Pinnacle's websites. I've chosen the pulp characters list since the One Sheet we'll be playing is from the Pulp toolkit. Let's hope this goes well so I feel more comfortable doing character creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...