Monday, October 26, 2009

Shocktober Day 26 - Trick


The children started screaming at the poor man's front door. I ran up to see what the commotion was, last thing you need is to become a Halloween horror story for the 24 hour news channels. The owner of the home seemed to be having seizures of some sort. I pulled the screen door open and ran in, telling the kids to stay right there and wait for me. As soon as I got near the man's face he smiled, stopped seizing, and the heavy front door slammed shut. The kids returned to their screaming, and everything went black.

(Image borrowed from countryliving.com)

(I didn't even realize, this is our 150th post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...