Sunday, August 2, 2009

Organization

As a part of my quest to pursue great gaming quests and stories, I'd like to outline where I'm coming from and explain exactly what games I'm interested in. My plan from here on out is to start explaining where my interests lie, how I grew up on a steady intellectual diet of X-men comic books and star wars, and to eventually catalog every game, by category, that I own. This is, unfortunately, a difficult task, but once I get it completed, I should feel much more prepared to comment on new announcements and products as the dear reader will know exactly where I'm coming from. Hopefully I'll have more to add later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...