Thursday, July 4, 2013

Reaper Kickstarter Delivers Part 3! Ridiculously Gigantic Dragon Edition!

Welcome to part 3 of my series on the Bones Kickstarter from Reaper Miniatures. We've already looked at what the massive lot of miniatures looks like right out of the box, and last time I posted a series of horrifying, sanity-questioning pictures of the gigantic Cthulhu that we ordered as an add-on.

Today I wanted to spend some time posting pictures of the monstrous bone dragon Kaladrax. I was not prepared for the size of this thing upon opening it. If you've seen my Cthulhu pictures, you'll know how big he is. Well, Kaladrax is at least twice the size. He's a big bastard, no doubt.

Just like with Cthulhu I included my stalwart adventures, three other miniatures that were included in the basic Kickstarter level we backed at just to give you an idea of the terrifying size of this guy. He's not a miniature. He very clearly crosses the line to statue. That's pretty cool.

Anywho, check out the pictures below. They'll do the big guy more justice than I could.


Fresh out of the box! Look at the size of that base!

Our intrepid (foolish?) heroes for scale.

There's our wizard again having braved climbing that mountain of a base.

That is my actual human hand holding the body piece. Note how the wing joint connects to the body.

Fully assembled! What a beast! Note: No glue has been used on the guy, yet there he stands.

I don't think a simple spell is going to take care of this one...

A wizard's point of view.

How did the paladin sneak up on ole Kal? Well, time to start exorcising the dragon.

Looks like the fighter's going to eat some spiked tail. Better luck next time! (Look at the face on that base!).

1 comment:

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...