Sunday, March 27, 2011

Programming Update

So I've decided to do a trial run on posting on a schedule here at The Hopeless Gamer. Throughout the year and a half I've been writing on the blog I've pretty much been writing as the mood strikes me which results in sometimes having a post every other day, sometimes having a post every day, and sometimes not having a post for four or five days. From here on out I'm going to do my best to stick to a schedule of a new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I think overall it'll result in about the same number of average posts per week, but will allow me to better plan for what I want to go up when as I'm able to write reviews and gaming fodder in advance and still reply to the latest news and throw up an editorial from time to time.

That's pretty much all I wanted to say, so instead of going on and on, I'll just post a picture of a red panda below because they are the best.

2 comments:

  1. You will be thanking yourself soon.
    Also: RED PANDA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that picture the first thing I thought of is the secret truth to cute animals like that.

    http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-lovable-animals-you-didnt-know-are-secretly-terrifying/

    ReplyDelete

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...