Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Blog/Tweetor - Paul Vogt Writes

I've started a new blog where I'll be posting flash fiction, pages from comic book scripts, and lots of other oddball gaming fodder and other fiction. Not surprisingly, I've named the blog after myself since it works as a showcase for my work. Other than a working writing portfolio, I also aim to have it be a good place to just stop by and get a bit of weird fiction when you have a couple of minutes to spare.

Paul Vogt Writes can be found at the following address: http://paulvogtwrites.blogspot.com/

Please give it a shot if you're interested in short-form genre fiction. I'll be posting a combination of pieces I've already written here and elsewhere as well as new material as I create it. For example, my post for today, Attempt #3 was just finished a couple of minutes ago and is exclusive to PVW.

Along with the blog comes a new Twitter account: http://twitter.com/PaulVogtWrites

The goal of this Twitter account is to focus on all things not gaming related. I'll be keeping the HopelessTweeter account for gaming comments, new blog post updates, and retweets of awesome gaming stuff, but I'll probably be much more conversational on the new Twitter account.

Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...