Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Shocktober 2010 Geek List over on The Geek

Just made up a list of the games we'll be (and have been) talking about this month. Go check out The Hopeless Gamer Shocktober 2010 Halloween List to grab a sneak peak of what we'll be writing about for the rest of the month! And while you're there, give us a thumbs up so more people can find out about the blog. It would be ever so kind!

Also, on a sidenote, we got our 160th follower tonight. Congratulations Lowell Francis you are officially awesome! You can find Lowell's blog, Age of Ravens here. I also wanted to give a quick shoutout to edige23 over at The Geek for spotting me some geekgold so I could finally afford my own avatar. I believe that means I've officially arrived!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words-- have been enjoying the Shocktober materials quite a bit. I hadn't looked at Dread beyond knowing about the resolution mechanic, so I will have to take a closer look at it. I'll be curious about your thoughts on "Maschine Zeit" as I've had a couple of people point me at that but I haven't had a chance to really check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...