Thursday, October 28, 2010

Only a little bit of time left for FREE STUFF!


Me: Did you forget to enter?

Potentially You: Enter for what?

Me: You fool! You have until midnight tomorrow (Friday 10/29) to enter to win a free copy of Dread or Monsters and Other Childish Things pdfs.

Potentially You: That's sounds amazing!

Me: I know!

Potentially You: But how do I win? Do I have to survive a night in the old Westing House?

Me: Stop being such a fool! All you have to do is send an email to thehopelessgamer@gmail.com with your follower name, email you'd like the pdf sent to if you win, and th ename of your favorite movie!

Potentially You: I'm not a follower, how do I...?

Me: You're lucky I'm so patient! Check out the left column where it says followers, click "follow," and follow the instructions. WHAM! Now you're a follower!

Potentially You: But my favorite horror movie is Saw V, will you judge me for my poor taste?

Me: Yes! But not publicly, just inside my head and to all my friends (the ones outside my head, not inside).

Definitely You: I'm in!

*Bows*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...