Thursday, June 10, 2010

Roll The Dice - 6/10/10

Thursday = the time to start getting lazy at work and looking around the internet for things to waste time on. This is where we step in with our weekly supply of useless links to aid you in your laziness. We call this, the lazy waste of time... er, I mean Roll the Dice.

I'm a noob when it comes to the world of Graxia, but I must say that this is quite the handsome little game (pictured today, beeteedub).

You owe it to yourself, if you've never tried Legends of the 5 Rings, to meander over to EN World and take a gander at the designer diaries for the upcoming 4th Edition release for the game.

This goes beyond self-serving, but given my recent admission of being on Atkins for 10 whole days now, this thread gives the uneducated a good idea of the kinds of food I'm "limited to" while on Atkins.

I'm getting stupid excited for Free RPG day this year, and the Deathwatch quickstart is one of the major reasons.

Speaking of being stupid for something, we freaking love Neuroshima Hex! around here, that's why the Duel Expansion is our Noble Knight swag of the week!

Wizkids is going to make Star Trek 'clix. Kind of neat, but would be totally awesome if they did a fully-clix naval combat game. I call Klingons!

I can't believe this voice is coming out of this face or these words are coming out of this voice. Really, it's better as a surprise, and it's also my first official link to something on Youtube, just go watch it.

I didn't even know there was an Iron Man Noir, but the Savage Tales blog snagged a great interview with the artist, and now I wants it.

Here's another link to a game I no longer play but still drool over new game pieces for: Hordes' latest badass Trollkin, the Skinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...