Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eye of the Vortex


So I'm officially a published author now! The online magazine covering all things geek - Eye of the Vortex - has invited me to become a staff member with my first contribution being a full version of my Geist: The Sin-Eaters RPG review.

You can find my article in their October issue, just released yesterday. I'll be writing at least once article a month for their monthly magazine release as well as hopefully at least two website articles released between issues.

I'm extremely excited about the opportunity and thankful to the staff there for the warm welcome. What does this mean for The Hopeless Gamer? Not too much actually. I probably will be reserving bigger game reviews for the Eye of the Vortex monthly magazine releases, but, like my All Flesh Must Be Eaten post from yesterday, I'll still be writing little snippets about games I'm looking at. I may even still post my 3:16: Carnage Amongst the Stars review to The Hopeless Gamer at this point. However, moving forward, all Eye of the Vortex content I post will be exclusive to that website. I'll also be posting an update when one of my articles is posted, but that shouldn't stop you from exploring the website and different articles released on a regular basis!

One of my favorite things about EoV is that it covers a wide variety of games. I'm not a collectible games player at this point in my gaming career, but the articles have often satisfied that small part of my brain that itches to buy a booster or 12 of a random selection of cards or miniatures, so I'm very thankful for that.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can stay with EoV and The Hopeless Gamer for a long, long time now moving forward (and, yes, that is a picture of yours truly, now you all know my real name, oh no!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noble Knight Games

Wanna support The Hopeless Gamer? Shop at Noble Knight Games via the banner below!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...